Mural Artist, Painter
What motivated you to become an artist?
- I was born in a very artistic family and art was always part of my life, but only after graduating college and moving abroad with my husband I started to create my own work.
If you could collaborate with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
- Picasso is my favourite: Hard worker and unique.
If you could only choose ONE tool to create an artwork with, what would it be?
- I'll choose a black permanent marker. Is amazing what you can create with one!
How do you know when an artwork is finished?
- I’m very much a perfectionist and sometimes is very hard to call it finished. But usually there is a point that I just feel I love it just how it is.
What advice would you give aspiring artists?
- Be creative and take every opportunity to learn new techniques.