What motivated you to become an artist?
- My family and I love to be pioneering in this field.
If you could collaborate with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
- I would like to collaborate with Istvan Sandorfi. He has a unique style that would enable my artworks to speak same or close.
If you could only choose ONE tool to create an artwork with, what would it be?
- A lead pencil. It will keep reminding me of all the basics and at the same time it will tell me there are many more things to be learnt from this tool.
How do you know when an artwork is finished?
- When it fully satisfies my eyes desires.
What advice would you give aspiring artists?
- Be creative and be yourself.
Mohammed Al Mamari
Past Featured Artist
Painter, Calligrapher & Photographer