Photographer (Portraits, Land- & Cityscapes)
What motivated you to become an artist?
- Seeing the beauty here in Oman and around the world, it made me challenge myself to get the best out of me. My photographs are my visual voice and my way to get the vision that is in my head out into the world so that I can both, see it in front of me for me to better understand myself, and share that vision with others.
If you could collaborate with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
- Chip Phillips, really in love with his work, his use of light and his editing process.
If you could only choose ONE tool to create an artwork with, what would it be?
How do you know when an artwork is finished?
- Checking many elements, Histogram, color accuracy, and good sharpening for digital and print output.
What advice would you give aspiring artists?
- Read a lot.
- Copy from others but stay unique.
- Choose a field and work in it to improve it.